Fix & Flip
Loan Ranger Capital is the top fix and flip lender in Texas. We offer competitive hard money loans, so investors can get on with their projects and maximize their profits.
Rates as low as 7.9% and approval in 24 hours.
No Application Fees, No Junk Fees, Just Common Sense
FIX AND FLIP Loan TERMS
Benefits of a Fix and Flip Loan
A fix and flip loan is the perfect solution for investors who are purchasing, rehabbing, and then selling properties.
- Fast financing for fast-paced business
- Loans for the purchase of rehab properties that conventional lender won’t back
- Low interest rates
- No credit check or proof of income required
Conventional mortgage loans were not designed for flipping real estate, and that’s where fix and flip loans come in.
Benefits of Working with Loan Ranger Capital
We’re proud to be known as one of Texas’s best lenders for real estate investments.
- Maximize your profit — Our 7.9% interest rates are among the lowest in the industry, nationwide.
- Get the property you want — We’re a direct lender, so we can get you cash on hand in as little as 3 days.
- Partner with an expert — Our local focus means we have valuable, first-hand knowledge of your Texas real estate market.
- Don’t stress about your financing — We never sell or broker loans.
- Enjoy great customer service — All of our lending is in-house—from underwriting to servicing. That means you’ll only talk to one person during the entire life of your loan.
We pride ourselves on providing flexible loan terms, as well as on our transparency throughout the process. If you’re flipping property in Texas, Loan Ranger Capital is here to help.
Fix And Flip Loan FAQs
Below are a few commonly asked questions, but feel free to contact us if you have others.
What’s the maximum loan amount you offer?
We generally lend between $50,000 and $2,000,000.
Which states do you lend in?
Loan Ranger Capital lends across the great state of Texas.
What’s the minimum credit score you accept?
We lend based on the value of the asset, and generally do not run credit checks. So your credit score doesn’t matter. The exception to the rule is a 650 minimum credit score for our Top Shelf loan program.
Is there a prepayment penalty?
No. There is no prepayment penalty on any of our loan programs.
Do you require insurance?
Loan Ranger Capital requires hazard and title insurance on each property that we lend on.
You can also call us at (512) 220-9916 or email [email protected] We can provide approval in less than 24 hours. As a direct lender we can close quickly, and work with you to create the loan that is best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you!