New Construction Loans
Loan Ranger Capital provides new construction loans for residential or commercial properties. Hard money loans are great for investors or builders who are purchasing a lot or tearing down an existing home for new construction. No need to pre-qualify.
No Application Fees, No Junk Fees, Just Common Sense
CONSTRUCTION Loan TERMS
Benefits of Hard Money Construction Loans
- Speed — Hard money loans can usually be funded in about a week, compared to 30+ days from traditional lenders.
- Flexibility — Hard money construction loans can provide flexible repayment and collateral release terms, where traditional lenders use one-size-fits-all loan structures.
- Availability — Hard money lenders are private investors, so they have the freedom to consider more than a rote checklist when determining if you qualify for a loan.
Why Use Loan Ranger for Your Construction Loan
We are proud to be considered one of the premier hard money lenders in Texas.
- You’re pre-approved. At Loan Ranger Capital, there’s no minimum required credit score and no qualifying necessary.
- We have cash on-hand. We’re a direct lender, so we can get you cash on hand in as little as 3 days.
- You partner with an expert. Our local focus means we have valuable, first-hand knowledge of your Texas real estate market.
You get great customer service. All of our lending is in-house. That means you’ll only talk to one person during the entire life of your loan.
Bishop Arts District
What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is one offered by a private lender or company, rather than a bank or government lending program. Hard money loans are often ideal for real estate investors and builders, because they close very quickly and lenders can be more flexible about approvals and loan terms.
Does it matter if my construction lender is in Texas?
If you’re investing or building in Texas, you don’t need your lender to be in the same state, but many of our partners consider it a big additional value. National lenders don’t know the local markets and aren’t as available for you. Loan Ranger Capital is an involved, knowledgeable business partner.
How do I get a hard money construction loan?
Prepare your documentation ahead of time: draft a project scope and a timeline of proposed construction. You’ll also need to make sure to have a down payment ready; most hard money lenders require at least a 10% down payment on the loan. Then, find a hard money lender like us who will work with you, to make your investment a success.